August 1, 2008

Thing # 17-Rollyo

I can see why teachers would value using Rollyo in the classroom since they can input only those sites they want their students to access.I could see how the search rolls would help teachers help students find quality information. Students would be able to seacrh sites directly related to their content. I also found that it is a way to search for videos.Rollyo allows educators to create Kid friendly search rolls.I signed up to Rollyo and even created a Searchroll myself. I spent most of the morning trying to copy and paste it to my blog. This "Old Dog" still needs to learn some more "Things".

Powered by Rollyo

1 comment:

Hebrews 13:2 said...

Ok, now you have "only" 6 more "Things" to do...Hang in there, batel...You're doing great!...I'll be checking in on ya from time to time...Have a great weekend!