July 31, 2008

Thing #16- Wiki

The Common Craft video gave a great explanation of a Wiki. After watching the video I can understand Wiki's much better. I liked "A Library by any other name" it was friendly reading, it was not too overwhelming for this "Old Dog". There are so many great things to use a wiki for in the library! Teachers can post websites to find information for projects or topics of interest. I can see parents and teachers using a wiki to communicate ideas, needs, concerns or help.

1 comment:

Hebrews 13:2 said...

I think I'm going to award you the "Congressional Medal of Technology"...4 "Things" in one day?...The most I was able to do was 2...Congratulations on a very busy day and a job well done...You only have 7 more "Things" to do...You will make it!...Have a great day!