August 1, 2008

Thing #19 Web 2.0 Awards

I will definitely keep this website bookmarked to help me with different aspects of my life. Before today I had never heard of some of these websites. Now this "Old Dog" is so full of wonderful informative helpful websites. My kids are getting jealous because I now know as much as they do if not more. Never thought I'd see the day.
This tool shows what is the best website for specific concepts you may use.
Libraries can post these awards and constantly update them so the students know which sites are the best to look at for their studies.

1 comment:

Hebrews 13:2 said...

bateyl...
You're working a lot of overtime...2 tomorrow and 2 on Sunday and you'll be through...Fantastic job!...You can rest easy tonight...Your Guardian Angel will be watching over you.