August 2, 2008

Thing #20-Explore You Tube and Teacher Tube

It is great to have so many resources available and there are so many interesting and creative videos to capture the students attention and in the case of Teacher Tube opportunities to inspire them by other student performances and creatures. The drawback would be that you still have to go through quite a bit to find what you want tags only get so far and the quality of some of these videos is no so great.

I found things at both the video links that would be neat to have access to. You Tube was easier to embed than Teacher Tube.I chose this video since it is relative to the Pr-K classroom I work in.

2 comments:

Hebrews 13:2 said...

Great job...I love "YouTube", but I guess you can tell that from my "Blog"...Oh, be sure to add your title to this entry...Keep up the good work...Only 3 more to go!...Enjoy your evening.

VWB said...

But just think what an advantage your teachers will have that you know about this and can tell them about videos you find during your searching adventures!

and don't forget...ZamZar is the way to use YouTube videos in the district...we can help you with thatwhen the time comes!