August 1, 2008

Thing# 18- Online Productivity Tools

I tried to download Open Office it was a little confusing and my dinosaur computer would not let me download. I then went to Google Doc which was much easier since I had a google account. It was so easy and it has everything to replace Word excel and Powerpoint plus. While Open Office required a download Google Doc did not. The advantages of having an online tool is being able to access the material anywhere and anytime.They also allow the user to escape the clutter of Microsoft Office.
This is a wonderful tool for someone like me who has a dinosaur computer and with my future courses I will be taking. I can't count the number of times I was given a group project and always had someone in the group we couldn't count on. With this tool when I am asked to collaborate on a group project eveeryone in the group can be on the same page and not have to be present.

1 comment:

Hebrews 13:2 said...

I am so proud of you...2 more "Things" done today...Only 5 more to go...You'll be through by 2:37 a.m. Monday morning...You go, Girl!