July 31, 2008

Thing #14- Technorati and How Tags Work

I learned abour Technorati and how I can search blog post,blogs and tags. In the video clip I watched it said I can even search blog directories. I did search "school library learning 2.0"and was amazed by the amount of "hits" I found. This "Old Dog" is learning all kinds of Things! I like the way Technorati tells you how long ago something was posted on a blog. I just spent too much time trying to claim my blog with Technorati. I still get overwhelmed with some of these things and my dinosaur computer had to act up today. I'll have to come back to this later.

2 comments:

Hebrews 13:2 said...

Wow...You're moving right along and your "Blog" looks great...You had a good day...This morning before I left for Jury Duty, you were on "Thing #12"...Now, you're on "Thing #14"...You're doing a great job...Hang in there...You're going to make it to the "finish line"...Have a good evening...By the way, thank you for your kind comments on my "Angels Among Us" blog...You boosted my spirits, too! :)

Unknown said...

Technorati drives me bonkers. It's so, so, so cluttered. It kicks my ADD into high gear. I do love me my Google Reader though