July 29, 2008

Old Dogs Learn New Tricks

Boy! Oh, Boy! what a challenge this new technology is for all us old dogs. Learning new tricks, or rather all these new computer programs, blogs, avatars,etc is not easy for those of us born in the stone ages. At least that's what my kids keep telling me. Just when I had just gotten the hang of sending emails now comes the blogs. I guess going back to good old paper and pencil is not an option. It's rather embarrassing when my six year old nephew knows more about the computer than I do.
Well, we'll have to see if this training can teach this old dog new tricks or not. It'll be short of a miracle if they can pull it off!!

Bow wow!!
Old Dog

3 comments:

VWB said...

you have a great start, but please be sure you do your "work" in this blog, not the Library2Play comment section.

VWB said...

Please check your email for some information.

Unknown said...

From one old dog to another - You can do it! You'll find after a bit that you can actually write better on a computer than with paper pencil.