July 31, 2008

Thing#13- Tagging and Discover Del.icio.us

Boy, oh boy, this "Old Dog" is learning so many wonderful new things! What a wonderful Thing this Del.icio.us is. I love to share websites I encounter every once in awhile with the Pre-K teacher I work with but often forget the address or lose the site. I thought that using my favorites was a great thing, but Del.icio.us has taken over now.
The Common Craft video was great! The information presented was easy to understand with three easy steps. It was very helpful for someone who is new to this, like me.
The Del.icio,us site was also easy to use. I know I will be using this site often. I have already begun using it and didn't want to stop. I can see how teachers and their students will find this useful. I believe teachers and students will enjoy using many of these features. I know I certainly will!!

1 comment:

arkreynolds said...

The more I use it the more I love it. Never have to worry about what computer I am using. Del.icio.us is there to save the day. You are doing a great job. Keep sharing your thoughts, ideas, and favorites because it encourages some of us who did 23 Things earlier to revisit and even learn more.